Tuesday 19 May 2009

A Very Ferry Day and the Miracle Cure

It has been 10 days since I help Miracle with the beginning of his journey with English language. His will to learn and to get more from life, strikes me.



We crossed the Bosphorus and went to the other site of the city to buy his second hand english learning books and to get the finishing strokes to his latest tattoo.

I learned more on addiction's psychology and stopped the fight that the addicted left in me.
And the miracle cured me



Then we tried to cure the miracle
But the miracle bled


Just like my previous love story..
....
So we had one fine day.. A very ferry day ...
Between the European and Anatolian sites of the city.

.... my new friend and me

and ended the day with this very Anatolian site peace accompanying this very European site skyline.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails