Saturday 13 February 2010

Today Istanbul

I have been under the spell of Istanbul's sunset and chat with starngers and took photos near Kabatas. The best photos I have taken, I believe are the ones of those strangers that I will send to their email address that I was given and not quite have the right to publish.

If isolated from the chat with strangers,
Kabatas is ferries and rush


And keep in mind, ferries mean seagulls
Always..


Kabatas is this unique beautiful break in the sunset by the clock tower of Dolmabahce Palace


Kabatas is the parliament blue and the gold 
colors of the enlightening on monuments in the evening sky


 Kabatas means my decent meatball guy Hasan in his colorful workbench


Out of home as I read the last pages of the nice book of Aret VARTANYAN: A Breath of Istanbul


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails