Monday 13 April 2009

The Tiny Woman and Honeysuckles

A home was my dream. Just like in the poem...


The Giant, The Tiny Woman and Honeysuckles

He was a giant with blue eyes
Loved a tiny woman
The woman's dream was a house
With a garden where honeysuckles grows
in marbled textures

The giant loved like a giant
And his hands were done for so big
That he couldn't do the way
He wouldn't knock on the door
Of the tiny house with a garden
Where honeysuckles grows
in marbled textures

He was a giant with blue eyes
Loved a tiny woman
The woman was teeny tiny
Became hungry for confort
Got exhausted in giant's enormous way
And saying goodbye to the giant
Entered in the arm of a dwarf
To the garden of the house with honeysuckles

Now the giant knows
That to giant loves
Can not even be graves
Tiny houses whith honeysuckles

Nazim Hikmet RAN (1901-1963)

Who could blame the woman? I had no giants, no dwarfs just my home and LOVE. My dream home. At the age of 35 and after dreaming for at least 16 years.
Lost job, lost lover. And am about to loose my home now.

This was my dream for years. What kept me alive. My white tablecloth and my diningwear on top, waiting for my friends around it.


My dream flat..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails