Monday 18 January 2010

Auntie's Kitchen Table

Safest, warmest, favorite place on earth at childhood: Auntie's kitchen tables. They lived in several cities, in different homes, but the kitchen tables had the same warmth as her arms and slightly fragrant coat. It always made me happy and safe, there her kitchen table.
I felt the urge to meet together from different cities at auntie's table in Ankara this weekend.



Playing 51(a family classic) as asked.. Laughing, chatting laughing.. forgetting the inevitable anxiety of not having them one day.


3 comments:

  1. What a nice post. I think we all have those places where we feel safe and warm. Thanks for sharing yours with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. That first picture is incredible - you could write a story off that one picture along. So beautiful.

    Peace,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It reminds me of sunday afternoons in my home France. Same scenario!
    Thanks for your visit. Glad you enjoyed Vanessa Paradis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails